For my writing, please find various length bios and my author photo below as well as my publication list.
50 Word Bio
Emma K. Leadley (they/she) is a speculative fiction writer and queer, creative geek. They’ve had over 30 pieces of flash fiction and short stories published by independent presses. Emma lives in Nottingham and regularly argues with their rescue greyhound for space on the sofa. Find them online at autoerraticism.com.
100 Word Bio
Emma K. Leadley (they/she) is a UK-based speculative fiction writer and a queer, creative geek. They’ve had over 30 pieces of flash fiction and short stories published by independent presses, including Eerie River Publishing, Bag of Bones Press and Fox Spirit Books, and their debut science-fiction novella, Telling the Bees, is forthcoming in 2023 from NewCon Press. Publishers Weekly once described one of her stories as ‘standout’ and they were a 2019 Grindstone Literary Microfiction Winner. Emma lives in Nottingham and regularly argues with their rescue greyhound for space on the sofa. They can be found online at autoerraticism.com.
- 26th April - Red, published by Fox Hollow
- 20th April - Aftermath, published by Ghost Orchid Press
- 6th February - Where Your Heart Is, published by Ghost Orchid Press
- 27th December - Away with the Faeries, published by Iron Faerie Publishing
- 15th July - Invocation, published in Drabbles of Dread
- 1st June - Time Trap, published in Blink Ink #40
- 23rd May - Fearless, published by The Drabble
- 27th March - Romance is Dead, published in Love
- 8th March - Bloody Revenge, published in Hate
- 20th February - The Devil’s Own, published in Twenty Twenty
- 7th February - Unholy Trinity: Firs published by The Horror Tree
- 1st January - A Special Kind of Hell, published by Fudoki Magazine
- 14th December - Cultivation, published by 365 Tomorrows
- 3rd December - Stella, published by Spillwords Press
- 16th October - Tall Tales & Short Stories Volume One
- 13th October - Release, published in Guilty Pleasures
- 26th September - Asylum, published in Gleam
- 2nd June - Free Microfiction: Caller Unknown
- 14th March - Post-Truth, published by 101words