Published by: PS Publishing
Release Date: 13th October 2023
Genre: Science Fiction
My Story Title(s): 'Nature and Nurture'
A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors. On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists. Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
Table of contents:
- Introduction – Ian Whates
- War In The Linear Heavens (Part 2) – Paul Di Filippo and Preston Grassmann
- Utopia in the Rear-View Mirror – Rolf Hughes
- In the Hall of Memory – Maxwell Marais
- Stealing From Titans – Michael Cobley
- Nature and Nurture – Emma K. Leadley
- Pennies in the Meme Jar – David Gledeni
- On the Subject of My Mother's Absence – Antony Paschos
- Overbear – Brock Poulsen
- Laura's Suitcase – Morgan Delaney
- Life in the Fast Lane featuring Martin Sketchley
- In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Short Stories: Why Read Them? Why Write Them? Why Analyse Them? — Teika Marija Smits
- Reviews Section
- Andy Hedgewick's Interview with Alice Thompson
Please note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means if you click a link through to Amazon and buy something, I may earn a small commission, which helps keep me caffeinated.